Quarterback Club (Football)
2015 QBC Football Awards Banquet
Congrats to our 2015 Fresno Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees!
QBC is proud to be a Sponsor!
QBC Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
***The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 5:30 PM in the BDF Conference Room (Duncan Building)***
Please contact Kenny Mueller at 559-288-0991 if you have an interest in getting more involved in the QBC.
Future Quarterback Club Events TBA!
The Quarterback Club is a fan based organization established to increase the enthusiasm for Fresno State Football and to enhance our student-athletes’ college experience. Quarterback Club members support Football through club memberships and fan based events.
2015 QBC Goals
- 300 NEW MEMBERS IN 2015/2016 SCHOOL YEAR!
QBC Officers and Board Members
President: Kenny Mueller
Vice President: Bill Grigsby
Treasurer: Tom Williams
Secretary: Harry Miller
Board of Directors:
Martha Uber Lusk
Becoming a Member for the 2015 FOOTBALL SEASON
Membership fees for the QBC are: $50/Individual, $100/Family, $200/Business, and $35 for Seniors (62+). Although the QBC is not primarily fundraising driven, the club may provide resources for designated projects approved by the Department of Athletics such as future Bulldog Stadium enhancements.
QBC Member Benefits
- Supporting and Enhancing the Student-Athlete Experience
- Exclusive Invitation to Signing Day
- QBC Newsletter
- QBC Luncheons
- QBC Decal
- QBC Members Day Access to Designated Practices
QBC Dollars at Work
- "Fund For Excellence" - Funding Projects Specifically Designated for Bulldog Football
- Turf Project at Bulldog Stadium
- Computers, Software, and Headsets for Coaching Staff
- Team Building Programs and Activities
- Annual Awards Banquet Dinner
- Occasional Meals - Providing Meals for the Players During Our Spring and Fall Practices
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @QBCbulldogs
**For additional information, please contact Kenny Mueller at 559-288-0991 or the Bulldog Foundation at 559-278-7160.**
SUPPORT BULLDOG FOOTBALL, SUPPORT BULLDOG ATHLETICS!