Priority Point System
The Bulldog Foundation (BDF) Priority Point System recognizes current scholarship fund donors for their support and is used to determine priority for new season ticket and parking assignments, season ticket relocations, individual game tickets, and post-season events including bowl games. Donors are given priority based on donation level and priority points within each donation level.
Priority Points are awarded as follows:
- Current Annual Fund Donation (current year) - 4 points for every $1 donated to the BDF during the current year.
- Historical Annual Fund Donation (historical) - 2 points for every $1 annual fund donation to the BDF during the previous four years (years must be consecutive).
- Capital Gifts - 1 point for each dollar donated over previous five years (from date points are calculated).
- Personal Seat Licenses - 4 points for every $1 of pro-rated (divided by 10) active PSL's for Men's Basketball and Baseball.
- Season Ticket Purchases (current year) - 100 points for every season ticket purchased to any Fresno State sport.
- New Donation Revenue Generated (current year) - 1 point for every $1 of new donation revenue generated by a fund drive volunteer or member referral.
- Volunteer Years of Service - 100 points for every 1 year of service as a BDF Fund Drive Volunteer (retired or active).
- Club Red Membership (current year) - 500 points for paid members of Club Red (former Bulldog Student-Athletes).
- Customers must have a current BDF Red Wave membership ($100) or higher to be eligible for points.
- Current year Scholarship Fund and previous year donations are given points as long as they are given in consecutive years.
- If a donor drops out for one year they forfeit points for all previous years of giving.
- Priority Points are not transferable.
- Priority Points are calculated each year prior to seating assignments and special events.